Ingredients + Instructions
- 1 organic apple (use 2 if you'd like to sweeten the juice)
- 1/2 organic cucumber
- 2 sticks of organic celery
- 1/2 a peeled lime
- an inch of peeled ginger
- 2/3 leaves of organic kale (washed)
- a handful of organic spinach (washed)
- 1/2 a ripe avocado
(If you eat broccoli then keep the stem...roughly peel it and then pop it into the juice for extra nutrition. If you want to sweeten the juice at any point then add a little banana when blending or more apple when juicing)
- Pop all of the ingredients (apart from the avocado) into the juicer (avocado doesn't juice!)
- Pour all the juice into the blender with the avocado and some ice and blend it up
- Pour it all into a big glass and enjoy!
Supplements + Toppings...
I spoon in Hemp Protein (I need the protein as I don't need meat) + Spirulina into my juice just before I blend it. You can top your juice with anything you want....blueberries, goji berries, chia seeds, nuts, bee pollen, sprouts, cacao nibs etc....or just drink it as it is.